If you have not already been provided with a user account, please contact your account manager.
DISTRIBUTION SERVICE UPDATE
As you are no doubt aware the Covid restrictions are been lifted and the economy is starting to reopen.
This is very welcomed after many months of Covid lockdown.
Unfortunately, the lifting of these restrictions and the re-opening of our economy also presents many challenges, which are having an impact on Service levels.
The main areas for concern are the re-employment & recruitment of Staff across all areas of the business, including Administration, General Operatives and in particular Drivers.
We feel that the continuing PUP (Pandemic Unemployment Payment) is a significant disincentive when trying to attract many people back to work.
As a direct consequence we anticipate delivery delays
To minimise the impact on your Customers, we ask that you:
- Despatch your goods early in the week; allowing sufficient number of days to get the goods delivered to your Customers
- Check TrackIT for ETA's (Limit calls to our Customer Care Team for ETA's, allowing them to focus their energy on assisting their Operations colleagues)
- Consolidate your deliveries into larger consignments (try to avoid multiple deliveries to the same Customer in any one week)
- Have your goods ready for collection as early as possible in the day
- Label your product clearly and ensure that the label includes MDI (Masterlink Depot Identification)
Our guarantee to you, our valued Customer is for 100% commitment from all the Masterlink Team.